I GET IT!! I'm a mother of six....yes six.... and I know what it’s like to schedule a LOT of activities, keep everyone fed and in clean clothes while trying to keep my home organized. Some days it can be just plain exhausting! That's why I am all about reducing clutter and creating order out of our chaos. I promise, getting organized will reduce stress because you won't be spending so much time looking for things. Not to mention, save you money because you won't be re-buying what you already have....because you can't find it!! Then, you'll have more time and money to do fun stuff with your family and friends. Doesn't that sound like a great idea!?! YES!!
Are you frustrated because you don’t know how or where to begin? Or, do you need someone to help you with deciding what to do after you have decluttered? I would love to help you! Let's talk! I would love to listen to what you want and help you create a space and organized systems that will work for you. I can help you learn to manage your time better and get your clutter under control….contact me and let’s get you on the path to organizing your chaos! It can only get better!! Let's reduce your stress so you can enjoy your life more!
I LOVE to organize! Crazy, I know. The bigger the mess, the more excited I get to help people like you who feel like they are drowning in chaos. It will be great to get your space decluttered, organized, and stress-free. Whether it's your home, playroom, garage, office, kitchen....it all matters! I won't judge you....I have a husband, six kids, cats and dogs! Just imagine what some stages of my life have looked like. Life gets busy, spaces get unorganized. Now is the time to invest in YOU and YOUR HOME. Let's Organize Your Chaos and get you back on track!!
You can learn more about my services and contact me here.
Code of Ethics I Stand By:
- I will serve my clients with integrity, competence, and objectivity, and will treat them with respect and courtesy.
- I will offer services in those areas in which I am qualified and will accurately represent those qualifications in both verbal and written communications.
- When unable or unqualified to fulfill requests for services, I will make every effort to recommend the services of other qualified organizers and/or other qualified professionals.
- I will advertise my services in an honest manner and will represent the organizing profession accurately.
- I will keep confidential all client information, both business and personal, including that which may be revealed by other organizers.
- I will use proprietary client information only with the client’s permission.
- I will keep client information confidential and not use it to benefit myself or my firm, or reveal this information to others.
- I will decide independently and communicate to my client in advance my fees and expenses, and will charge fees and expenses which I deem reasonable, legitimate, and commensurate with my experience, the services I deliver, and the responsibility I accept.
- I will make recommendations for products and services with my client’s best interests in mind.